Fabulous Friday ~ Charming Charlie

11:33 AM

I am bringing back Fabulous Fridays!  Showcasing some fun products or companies that make our lives just a little more fabulous!  

I was shopping at Guilford Mall in Surrey the other day and came across a somewhat new store in BC.  It is Charming Charlie....this store is stocked full with fun accessories, bags, watches and belts.  If you are ever in a little funk this would be the perfect place to go for a little pick me up!  Most necklaces are under $22 and all bags are under $39!!!  Amazing selections for a fun statement piece for your upcoming boudoir shoot!

How fun is this cute mint and gold clutch I picked up!  They have tons of colour options and themes!


Anywho, this is fun girly store that can add a little fun to your session or special occasion :)

This blog post is just my opinion and I would love to hear from you if you go check it out!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments